Wednesday 10 October 2012

How to Recover from Internet Addiction

Can you live without internet for a week?

If you can’t, you could be an internet addict. I used to be an internet addict for several years since I was in my junior high. I had to play online game over 3 to 4 hours almost every day otherwise I can’t sleep well. It brought me a great influence. My grades dropped n I wasted a lot of time on it. For my experience, the best way to recover from internet addiction is distracting yourself. Do other things to keep yourself busy and keep yourself far away from computer. If you don’t have other things to do, then try to do new things. Be careful don’t end up with another addiction such as smoking or drinking. Remember, an addiction is that you feel you must have. It is a compulsive behavior.
Chen, Yu-Fen(Sara)

No comments:

Post a Comment